Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

Woah. That was such an awesome game. I am in awe after playing that. I died about 500 times, but managed to complete it.

project 01 project 01

A nice little game. It plays quite well and is quite enjoyable. I like the mirror mechanic.

101111 responds:

Thanks :)

Krampus Slots Krampus Slots

Yay free stuff. Yay Christmas. Yay to me ending up wasting hours on Newgrounds to get prizes.

Fly and Smash Fly and Smash

It's a very uninteresting demo. Perhaps the full game would get a better vote, but this is really not a fun game as it is; hence the rating.

samsonadze responds:

It's updated. check it now. thanks for response

Emogo's Space Ship Emogo's Space Ship

No offense, but it isn't a game. I don't think I would even consider it a prototype. You have no goal. The rating is adjusted based on the gameplay.

Waddle Antarctic Waddle Antarctic

Quite a nice game, but as of now it seems rather unbalanced. You always get the first attack meaning that if you only upgrade your attack and leave everything else; everything else is pointless as you can one hit everything and then upgrade.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks- that's very true. I'll try fixing that up in the next patch

No Limits No Limits

A quite nice game. Clearly pretty much an exact copy of hill climb racers (mobile game). But very well made nonetheless.

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

My inability to discover how to follow you on twitter deprived me of my 100%. I will some day. Despite that, awesome music and drawing.

deathink responds:

Click the blue icon at the loading screen :)

Epic Time Pirates Epic Time Pirates

I completed this game in a few hours yesterday and didn't come into any troubles. It really was awesome!

Tank Wars Tank Wars

Seems to be stuck on loading for me. It shows as fully loaded but the 'play' button won't appear. I've waited 5 minutes and still nothing - hence the neutral rating. I am running on firefox on windows 7 if that helps.